Monday, May 23, 2011

Rustic Pizza

Disputed whether pizza is an Italian original or not, will leave it to others...  and I admit this one is not going to win me any prize on creativity, but unlike its commercial sister, which is awfully cheesy,  salty....and soft (the part my husband likes), mine is full of flavour and crunch. Just onion, red/orange and yellow bell peppers and black olives- and a shy handful of mozzarella- on wholewheat home made crust- a winner nevertheless! Thick or thin- a matter of taste, but in my humble opinion, stone-baked thin ones have more character. Go ask Italians :) in New York!



7 comments :

Swathi said...

That pizza looks awesome. Love to have a slice.

aipi said...

You got me in trouble ~ my kiddo was looking at the screen and she liked it so much that she started screaming she wanted Pizza right away lol ~ Anyway great pizza that is how I like my crust too :)
US Masala

Ms.Chitchat said...

I should admit this is one of the gorgeous looking pizza I have seen in recent times, loved the crunch and the flavour.

Prathibha said...

That pizza looks colorful n gorgeous..would love 2 grab a slice..:)

Priya said...

MArvellous and irresistible pizza, i dont mind to have some slices rite now..

CinnamonNChillies said...

whoa!! Suddenly I am hungry at this odd time of the day. Honest, I am feeling a pull in my stomach yaar!! :-)

Cool Lassi(e) said...

The pizza looks fabulous! But I am like your hubby, I suppose.. I like a softer and thicker crust..but for health sake I make do with thinner crust and load them up with veggies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails