Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Broccoli and Carrot Stir Fry


I guess the double C in broccoli and the double R in carrot stand for extra crunch- for this stir-fry was a big crunch feast. Inspired from one of my cookbooks ( I say inspired, since I hardly ever follow a recipe to a T), it was a welcomed addition to the {shallow} fried tofu and the plain white rice- which needed a veggie pal anyways! Seasoned with garlic infused soy sauce and sprinkled with sesame seeds and peanuts-  the memories still linger on, for it was our lunch today, and Chinese cooking certainly leaves a trace, even with the exhaust on!


13 comments :

meeso said...

Yum, yum! Looks great!

Swathi said...

delicious with tofu awesome.

Soumya said...

wow...yummy stir fry...healthy and delicious

Pia said...

Its a colorful healthy stir fried vegetables

cook healthy

aipi said...

Goodness, that looks amazing! It has made me HUNGRY!!!


US Masala

Indie.Tea said...

That looks really delicious - I love the crunchy-looking tofu and the bright green broccoli. Yum!

Priya said...

Sooo delicious and wonderful looking stir fry..

sweet artichoke said...

haha, I like your explanation about the crrrrunchiness of broCColi and CaRRots :-) and this dish looks delicious!

Umm Mymoonah said...

Looks very yummy, healthy plate of food.

Sanjeeta kk said...

Such a healthy and refreshing spread, Adelina! Love all the veggies in it.

Pierce said...

What a lovely meal and a healthy one too. Perfect to start off the new year!

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog Novel Meals. I was in France in the late 70s and throughly enjoyed it…as I did visiting other countries and experiencing different cultures. Most times I feel like I am still under 30, mentally I am, I suppose. Funny you mentioned Guinness – just finished In Search of God and Guinness and plan a meal around it as well.
Thanks again and I like your post!

Alessandra said...

Yum! I really feel like eating something like this tonight... but I am still traveling... maybe I can find a Chinese restaurant for tofu and crunchy veggies!

alison said...

what a great dish!

Related Posts with Thumbnails