Monday, November 15, 2010

A Stew, Dip and Wrap. My Lunch, Dinner and Lunch Again



I have not taken any silence keeping vows, and neither am I reading Nietzsche...but some amazing things are happening around us at the moment and I am just too excited and busy to blog on a schedule prior thought comfortable. I am leaving the details for later...now I am enjoying same lentil (Masoor) in different forms. And who would say no to this coral delight- especially when spices bring it to new heights?

Blend your lunch to get your dinner!

Got leftovers? Next day fry it with some veggies, tofu- and off you go- the wrap is ready!



14 comments :

Ammu's said...

That looks Yummy...

Amritha Kalyani said...

very tasty dish.. love masoor dhal.

veena krishnakumar said...

That looks yummy Adelina

Cool Lassi(e) said...

love the 2-in1 recipe idea!

Swathi said...

I like your way of making 2 recipes from one. Looks delicious.

Priya said...

Am hungry just on seeing the clicks, very tempting..

Alessandra said...

What a lovely recipe, and so versatile!!!

ciao
Alessandra

Alessandra said...

Me again,

I would like to pass you the Versatile Blogger award, Please come to collect it here:

http://alessandra-onlyrecipes.blogspot.com/2010/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

ciao
Alessandra

alison said...

mmm,ce bine arata si fain ai reciclat totul!ce faci ,vii pe acest mal,cumva,pentru sarbatori?

P.N. Subramanian said...

Oh! its wonderful.

R said...

nice! its so colorful. u have a nice space.

sweet artichoke said...

Yum! these wraps are delicious! I cannot resist pink lentils!

Ushnish Ghosh said...

Dear Adelina
How are you?
I was off blog and now making it up. This dish looks great , I wish you gave some tips to make it..Ok let me try to make a recipe by looking at it. As long as you are not eating it, I can do whatever I want ha ha
So you are busy with more exciting things, thats great!! Left 2 absolute vege recipes for you at my blog, try it out.
Let me see what have I missed
Have a nice day

Soumya said...

wow...that looks awesome and very tempting...

Related Posts with Thumbnails