Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mushroom Poblano Enchiladas- a Yummy BHG Clipping


I sometimes pay closer attention to recipes that appear in magazines, and Mushroom Poblano Enchiladas from Better Homes and Gardens drew my attention and made me clip it. I found the dish simple and balanced, and easy to make, which is a major plus under my circumstances :) do you notice the brevity of my postings?

I probably violated the  BHG copyright by doing what I am doing, but credits to you, BHG- thank you thank you thank you. For the third year in a row I am getting this nice magazine and I love it!

The only thing that I did differently for this dish is roasted the poblanos (not fried), for enhanced flavour and also used yellow Monterey Jack cheese (for the top).



11 comments :

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Umm delicioso! Your version looks better than the one in the picture and I love Monterey Jack.

Di said...

Oh my goodness...YUM YUM YUM! Looks so delicious!
I was at Central Market earlier today and bought something very similar (it had goat cheese instead of monterey if you can imagine that!). For some reason, I always crave Mexican or Tex-Mex food (with a little twist) during Fall.

Swathi said...

This is delicious. Love the Monterrey Jack melt in top.

www.cristinasdelish.blogspot.com said...

yummy,delicious!!!!






Dr.Sameena Prathap
said...

Hey Adelina,

Can i grab some!!:))Look so yumm/.They come come out great!!

Prathima Rao said...

A delightful treat..like all ur other posts!! :)

Priya said...

Wow wat a wonderful looking stunning enchiladas..mouthwatering here..

Satya said...

OMG!! what a delicious n colorful visual treat ...i wish i could taste some right now ..yummy

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

aipi said...

That is such a beautiful dish - I am sure the taste matches!

US Masala

Ms.Chitchat said...

Loved browsing thro' ur space and glad to follow u:)

Chitchat

alison said...

wow,looks so yummy,i love mushrooms!

Related Posts with Thumbnails