Monday, September 27, 2010

Mrs. Cubbison's Gourmet Variety Pack- and my Soup with Croutons


Somewhere I was shouting that I never ever win anything, but it turned out it was a bit too soon! I was the lucky winner of Mrs. Cubbison's Gourmet Variety Pack!
I really love everything in the pack, but the recipe books is my favourite item! With this occasion, I decided to make a quick root vegetables and spinach soup and dress it up with the seasoned croutons I received- it turned out marvelous!!! Thanks a lot!





7 comments :

Mary said...

Congratulations! It is always a thrill to win. I hope you enjoy your "treasure". Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

sinfullyspicy said...

Congrats Ade! I saw that you won last night.I guess your service was fast...I havent recived my tote bag till nw :(
The soup looks tempting...I sometimes eat soups for croutons only :)

Satya said...

congrats dear ...the soup looks very gorgeous n love this topping of crunchy croutons

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Swathi said...

Congrats Adelina, soup looks delicious with crunchy croutons.

alison said...

felicitari,ce buna trebuie ca a fost supa,ma indemni si pe mine sa construiesc una!

Priya said...

Congrats Adelina, thats a comforting and filling soup.

Amritha Kalyani said...

congrats adleina.. your soup looks so yummy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails