Thursday, September 2, 2010

Four Celebrations and One Cake


This week we have been busy celebrating! And I have been busy with my chocolate affair- but the good news is that this cake is supposed to sweeten 4 occasions, that are hardly spaced out: our official wedding registration anniversary, which happened to have taken place a couple of days before our actual wedding day, my husband's Birthday that happens to coincide with this year's Krisna's Birthday (my favourite Hindu deity). Well, the hard work has paid off! My very own chocolate leaves garnish this marbled chocolate and vanilla cake which we are still enjoying!





11 comments :

Mary said...

Your cake is a work of art. I am really impressed. I hope you enjoyed all the celebrations. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Satya said...

cake looks awesome ....u r simply superb ...perfect way to celebrate all occasions ...my belated wishes to all ur events


Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

girlichef said...

Beautiful cake...absolutely superb! I hope you enjoy your all of your celebrations =)

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) said...

simply creative of u...looks stunning, yum n delicious...firsttime here..u hv a lovey space...so visit mine sumtime..following

jayasree said...

Belated wishes, Lina. Cakes looks absolutely gorgeous... Very creative of you.

Adelina said...

Thanks everyone!

Di said...

Congratulations and many blessings to you...Happy for your wonderful occasions you are celebrating!

Your cake is marvelous (and I imagine totally delicious)!

mangocheeks said...

Hope you still in the celebratory mood. That cake is not only looking good, it is oozing deliciousness. I am sure every slice was appreciated by those who were priviledged to eat and enjoy it.

alison said...

la multi ani si numai impliniri si fericire!un tort absolut delicios si super-ornat!

Medifast Coupons said...

I think your cake should be held captive in my kitchen, love it!

Kulsum@JourneyKitchen said...

I'm so impressed with that cake. Looks Divine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails