Friday, August 6, 2010

Rosemary Tea- Headache Anyone?


With 100 F plus outside one gets a headache on many levels. I spend most of the days in my cozy AC-ed house, but errands do not wait. So I found myself with a splitting headache yesterday and I would be the last one to take a pain killer. I had read somewhere that rosemary tea helps headaches and many other aches, and thought of giving it a try. Bingo! It took about 3 cups sipped for a duration of 3 hours to get rid of the pain. Besides, the tea tastes absolutely delicious and you would enjoy it even on a sound day!

Brewing Guide:

Fill 1-2 teaspoons of slightly crushed rosemary to a cup (225ml) of boiling water. Steep it for 15 minutes. Add a squirt of lemon juice and a spoon of honey if you like.


9 comments :

Kitchen Flavours said...

Iam all in for this tea without headaches.....hehehehe......adorable pic and indulging tea.....

Akila said...

Its different... tea.... simply love it....

First time here and you have a nice space....

When you find time do visit my blog... thanks.......

Satya said...

wow its a very nice n healthy tea ...never tried rosemary flavore in tea ...must try this

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

aipi said...

Very refreshing tea,interesting too esp the rosemary aroma n flavor in tea.would like to try too.

Mary said...

I had never though of this, but on reflection I'll wager this is delicious. I hope you are having a great day. I'm glad to hear you beat the headache. Blessings...Mary

Swathi said...

Adelina,

Healthy tea,it is new recipe to me. I will try some time.

Jay said...

very intersting...let me try immediately da...

alison said...

o,ce remediu bun si la indemina,multumim de sharing!

Sanjeeta kk said...

Lovely clocks and a soothing tea Adelina. Love the space here. Following you to keep in touch, take care.

Related Posts with Thumbnails