Thursday, August 12, 2010

Homemade Corn Tortillas- Why Did I Have to Wait for This Long?


I have been seeing Masa Harina in stores for ever, but never bothered what that was for. Until last week when I was wondering how they make corn tortillas from scratch- and what better site to view a video than YouTube? So I thought of trying it myself, followed the instructions on the package to a T, and ended up with a very tasty batch of corn tortillas. If you do not have tortilla press, you can use the same method of putting the ball of dough between two sheets of wax paper and just roll it with a rolling pin, then carefully remove and cook the tortilla. I do not think i will ever again buy this delicacy!








3 comments :

Mary said...

These look wonderful. I haven't had your luck with making them from scratch. Yours look perfect and I'm green with envy. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

aipi said...

corn tortillas look PERFECT !

Sanjeeta kk said...

Thats too good Adelina!! I don't have to look them in any store hereafter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails