Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Rich and Yummy Mango Lassi



When we find good deals on mangoes, we buy in plenty! For one, we love them fresh as fruit, next, there is Lassi, the Indian shake that usually has yogurt and fruit pulp as main ingredients. This time we found the deal of our lifetime, not only in terms of savings, but what we got for those pennies too. The mangoes were just perfect- and I mean it: very large, buttery, sweet, and fragrant! So this time my lassi is less traditional with more mango pulp, less yogurt, no water or sugar at all, and plenty of body! We enjoyed it with a pinch of powdered cardamom and served it chilled, of course!




8 comments :

Sanjeeta kk said...

Wow! Lovely colors Adelina. Looks delicious.

aipi said...

that is thirst quenching lassi..love the beautiful color n clicks!!

sinfullyspicy said...

First time on your blog & its superb :)
I wish I could lay my hands on mangoes to deck up such a delish lassi!
Cheers

alison said...

wow,looks stunning!i will try it...i love mago very much,too!

pRasad said...

It looks damnnnn Yummieee..

The pics are taken by you ?

Adelina said...

Yes, pRasad, all pics are taken by me in this blog. I am still working hard to get them right!

Mary said...

That looks really wonderful. I no sooner saw this than I was Thirsty. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

Padhu said...

Mango lassi looks so refreshing!! Lovely pictures .New to your blog.
Lovely collection of beautiful dishes u have .Do drop by http://padhuskitchen.blogspot.com/ when time permits

Related Posts with Thumbnails