Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Frilled Heart- Cheers for the 150th!


I do not blog that much these days, but my love for food and the making of it beautiful and tasty is still there. It is my 150th post, and I celebrate it with this cake I made for a wedding anniversary that happened today itself, where I was a guest too!- it was a surprise gift- well loved and eaten to the last crumb. An eggless cake, Iced with buttercream and decorated with a sugarpaste centerpiece tray filled with sugarpaste lilies, small hearts and carnations- the January flower- and the best news- it was all edible, although I advised the couple to keep it as souvenir if they wanted to! It was all thrills for frills!



2 comments :

Priya said...

Incredible and gorgeous cake, simply makes me drool..Congrats on ur 150th post..

Teena Mary said...

Ahh..loved this awesome cake! Perfectly done too. First time on your lovely blog. Your clicks are really tempting! So glad to follow you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails