Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sweet Potato and Cranberry Bake


Thanksgiving happens once a year, but metaphorically speaking, it is everyday. That is, for the grateful and gracious.
I have thought long enough what to take for the party we were invited to this year, and many dishes came up to tickle my fancy....from Moldovan Placinta to Ganache cake- and thanks goodness I avoided those, for they would have lacked any welcome among their cousins on the festive table!- but this one was a hit-and I am not exaggerating, it was the first one to go empty! I was asked whether it was a sweet dish or....well, it was both, sweet, sour....and it landed next to the mighty Turkey. Thanks HEB, for it was My Texas Life Magazine which gave me the inspiration!



3 comments:

Prathibha said...

nice bake....looks delicious

Priya said...

Looks wonderful..

Swathi said...

Delicious. I like the combo of sweet potato and cranberries.

Related Posts with Thumbnails